Sunday, March 15, 2015

Babies are disgusting creatures.

Yeah, yeah, I'm sure I'll hear it. Seriously though- aren't they? Sure, some babies are adorable (some are hideous, but were not supposed to talk about that... bless their hearts) but when you get down to it, they are bundles of grossness wrapped up in a blanket.  There is fluid everywhere! If it's not coming out of their faces then it is coming out of their backsides. Awww, they are so cute when they sleep... yeah and they sweat too.... yay more liquid.  They can't tell you anything, so you are stuck trying to interpret their tiny dance of fist waving and foot pumping while even more liquid drips from random places. I don't really understand the appeal...



Before you judge, I have 3 boys and yes, I did give both to all of them. They're even grosser when they get older. Boys are just gross. They smell. Try having a sleep over with a housefull of boys. Suddenly the house smells like feet! There's dirt everywhere- I don't know how or where it came from, but there it is- mud.  Boys. They're everywhere, and they're disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment