Friday, March 20, 2015

TV Recaps & Reviews

This is really just a disclaimer post. I plan on doing some reviews and/or recaps of shows I watch. I watch a lot of TV, a lot! I don't like movies (I will be writing a post on this soon) and my brain requires I do multiple things at once to focus, so even when I am working on other things I am usually also watching something, even if it's just a procedural crime show. I also have 3 young-ish children who like things like dinner and getting to school and the school like them doing home work and not failing and my husband likes to suddenly have to go out of town with no idea when he will return, and all of this means I have a DVR full of shows I don't have time to watch. All of that being said when I recap and/or review TV episodes it is because that episode was amazing or amazingly stupid. I may just review seasons of shows, depending on how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment