Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Breakfast has the best food.

I love love love breakfast. It is truly a wonder to behold. It has the best selection of food! You can eat anything for breakfast and it's ok. Left over pizza- hit me. Cereal- awesome. French toast, more please. You can have sweet, salty or both! When we were planning our wedding (spoiler alert- we eloped to Disney) we were planning on having a breakfast brunch. Everyone likes breakfast. The only think that can possibly beat breakfast is brunch. Mmmmmm french toast... And bacon.  So, who has the best breakfast? Any memorable breakfasts you have had? One for me at DisneyWorld at the Coranado Resort Restaurant they had Creme Brûlée French Toast. It was freaking amazing. I dream about it. It's worth going there for that.  I wrote a haiku about breakfast. (I may have a problem)

Breakfast is the best
French toast, pancakes, bacon, eggs
I love you so much

Ok so I may have a slight problem. Really, can you have a more perfect meal? Some of my favorite memories was when mama declared it Breakfast For Supper Night and we had pancakes. Now I realized she was really tired and didn't want to run to the store, but back then- it was magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment