Monday, March 23, 2015

Fb tmi part deux.

 Today, my FB wish was granted and one of my friends called this dude out on his crap. First of all, it was glorious and she is amazing. Second of all, I think that the Internet gives bullies a whole new venue. They have the ability to insult and get away with it. You're not there, you don't see how your comments can hurt. Without that instant reaction- it's almost like you can't see how deep the blow lands. Total disassociation. I think that can make people meaner; make them careless- and care less. With 24 hour updates like facebook, Instagram, Twitter, it makes it even easier. Anything can be targeted.  Good job to my friend for taking a stand and not putting up with it. To everyone else, would you say those things to their face with your family in attendance?  If not, then maybe you should rethink. Words said can never be unsaid.


No comments:

Post a Comment