Thursday, March 12, 2015

Animators on Drugs

Sometimes I wonder what the hell these animators are thinking. Since I have a toddler, I watch a ungodly amount of children's shows. It's quite devastating to my mental state. For example, I have a favorite Dinobot. What. The. Hell. I don't even care about Transformers, I'm 38. I'd rather watch Jem; her hair was bitchin'. Anyway, E is about to turn 4 next week and he is ate up with Transformers. It doesn't matter which version, Rescuebots, Prime, or Old School- he watches them all. So that brings me to my point- where does Optimus Prime's trailer go? He's a robot and changes to a truck it suddenly appears. He's a truck and changes to a robot and where does it go? It's the infamous off screen move. Ha! So....does it just hang around off screen waiting for its grand entrance? Does it go off and have its own adventures? Is anything in it? I don't understand. Clearly they must be on drugs. For that matter, Megatron turns into a gun that another robot has to hold. How useless. What kind of bullets does he use? Would they be part of him? Is it transformer poop?  I mean he's supposed to be a leader that's basically a hand held weapon that shoots robot poo. And a weapon is only as good as the person who wields it; what if his shooter is a bad shot? Lame.

Favorite Quote: "Me, Slag, me hate everything."

Dinobots Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment