Thursday, March 19, 2015

FB TMI

You know what a growing trend is these days? Too much information on Facebook. It seems that my feed is constantly bombarded with personal bits from randoms. Do you know all your friends? See them on a daily basis? No? Then why are you sharing this? Some one was telling us how much someone was dilated. I'm sorry, I have no interest in the status of random woman's vagina. Would a group text to your closest serve you much better? I know it would me. Oh oh! And I hate vague booking.  "You know who you are and what you did and I'm mad and want attention!" Yeah, you know the type. For once I just want people to talk smack. I mean you may as well name names if all 400 of your friends are gonna know. But noooo that part is private. You're just being a gossip tease and I hate you. If you can't say anything nice come sit by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment