Sunday, April 12, 2015

Skin Care regime- what's yours?

Last night I was chilling with one of my besties and we started talking about skin care regimes. I think I may be a slight tad bit obsessive. Anyway, here's my night time routine. I'll cover day later on.

I found this awesome cleanser in a sample from sephoria. It feels like a jelly, and you just add water. Best part- you don't have to use an eye make up remover!!! Yes, that's right, this cleanser also removes your eye make up. I hate hate hate eye makeup remover; so I was sold. 


After I cleanse, I follow up with a cold cream. You know what I love? Nivea in the big blue jar. You can find it at any grocery store, CVS, or Wal-Mart. I started using it about 2 years ago, and my face has never looked younger. I always saw it in the store, but never knew anything about it till I read this article. And, well, I was sold. 


And that's it. I'm fabulous!!!!

(Jamie's Notes)
I don't think this is a lot (although I am interested to know the day one not sure you need 2 lol), just a cleaner and a cold cream, seems like something most women (and probably a lot of men) probably do? If you had a cleaner, a cold cream, a wrinkle cream, an eye cream, I dunno are there lip creams?...one of those is they exist...then that might be ridiculous....

On the other hand my skin care regiment is ....when I take a shower, I wash my face, with water. IF I wear makeup I remove it with one of those makeup remover wipes, maybe, I may just let it ride and it will come off on it's own after a few showers. I know I am breaking all the rules of skin care. Whatever, when I look old people will treat me old and then I can act mean and crazy and people will shrug and say don't mind her she is old. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment