Saturday, April 4, 2015

I'm going to lose it one day.

What am I going to lose one day? My southern filter. You know, that little voice inside your head (that Jamie doesn't have) that says things such as, "bless your heart" and "most unfortunate" when you really just want to say "f*ck off".  As you may have seen from previous posts I have a love hate relationship with facebook. I love to watch the drama and hate the stupid equally. So the filter I am talking about is pertaining to fb. One day I am just going to lose it and type everything I think. Heh!

The Inquisitor: this person asks randoms questions on fb. Ex: Does anybody knows where I can find this one thing? Does anybody know where this event is happening?  I'm sorry, did you mean to type this in Google?

The Vaguebooker: this person is always hurt about something someone did- but never gives the details. Ex- You know who you are and what you did and I'm so hurt! Yeah, unless you're going to dish I don't care. 

The Perfect Parent: this persons sole purpose on FB is to brag about their kids. That is their only posts. No one likes their kids that much. Seriously, NO ONE. 


Of course there are others, I just did my top three. One day I'm just going to post what I think and enjoy the fall out. Till then, I will just continue my love hate relationship with FB. It's like a bad boyfriend.









No comments:

Post a Comment