Thursday, April 30, 2015

Disney Fairytale Weddings

Last March the hubs made an "honest woman" out of me (Hahahahha) and we were married. Well, he's amazing because he consented to belong married at DisneyWorld- even though he had never been. Let me tell you, if you are looking to tie the knot and love Disney then this is for you. 

First, they have several different packages to choose from based on pricing and guests. It was just us two, so we choose the Memories package. For the memories package, you could only book 6 mo in advance. You had 3 different locations to choose from. We chose the beach at the Polynesian Resort. We put down a $500 deposit, and the Val was due 30 days before.  We had flowers, a violinist, and a photographer.  We had to find our own preacher (or JP); Disney provided us with a list. We also had to procure a marriage liscence, and Disney also provided us with a list of vendors. I had a personal wedding planner that I emailed with, and everything was perfect.  I can honestly say it was everything I had ever wanted.

So if you have ever dreamed of having a Disney wedding, it's not as far outta reach as you may think. 



No comments:

Post a Comment