Thursday, February 9, 2017

** updated** The great mascara search. Bobbi Brown smokey eye

I have the hardest time finding a great mascara. I have a million samples and I think it is time to put them to the test to see which one is the best. The will be graded on the following criteria; length, darkness, smudge ability, and duration. Major deductions if they flake.  Today I am going to use Bobbi Brown smokey eye mascara. http://m.sephora.com/product/P382581?skuId=1562024 There's the wand. Not too fancy.  Ok here it is. I took the picture with only one eye done so we can compare to naked lashes. I will update this afternoon to see if we have any flake off.  ** update** We have flaking and fall out. It's not quite noon Verdict- gave it a good try, but lots of smudging. Would wear to a luncheon or a baby shower or something. Not good for every day use. Pros: held up well. Lashes still nice and separate. No clumping. Cons: smudge; fall out.  Score: 6/10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment