Friday, February 17, 2017

The Great Mascara search: Tarte; Lights, Camera, Lashes. 

I am a HUGE fan of Tarte. I love the brand! The foundation is clay based, so if you're oily it stays on. I have a problem where my face just eats make up. I used to wear M. A. C. at the end of the day I had nothing left. So Tarte - amazing and- cruelty free! Yes, no testing on the bunnies!   Here's the wand. Nice bristle action. I like the bottle brush types of wands.  Application: Very nice. Lashes are long and separated.  End of the day- yikes. First I look scary. Best I see some flake off and smudging.  Removal was fast and easy- I thought I had gotten it all, but I woke up with smudges. How does that happen? http://m.sephora.com/product/P111902?icid2=skugrid Verdict 6/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment