Wednesday, February 15, 2017

The great mascara search- Mary Kay Lash Intensity 

Sorry for the late post- I was lazy. Yesterday I used Mary Kay Lash intensity. First let me start off in saying this is not an everyday mascara, this is a going out mascara.  First the wand has 2 different bristles. You use the first set (with your finger on the Mary Kay) and then turn it to the side and use the second set of bristles. I'm out already. That's way too much concentration in the morning.  My lashes are fantastic. They look fake. It's amazing.  After all day - I will in all fairness disclose that my allergies are kicking my ass and I have been rubbing my eyes all day.  Lots of smudging.  Verdict Daily wear: 2/10 Going out usage: 10/10 This will be my go to event mascara.  Get it here: https://www.marykay.com/kayleighroy18

No comments:

Post a Comment