Monday, February 6, 2017

Favorite super bowl commercials!

While we waited for the Lady GaGa show- we had to watch some reality show; I don't know I didn't really follow. Anyway, there were several cute commercials, several lame commercials, and several wtf are the doing here commercials. I graded on three criteria; humour, audience appeal, and awww factor. Extra points if they were not political.

Lamest Commercial: H&R Block and Watson.  Some super it stuff to help you do taxes. Big wooo. Quote from my dad, "It's just taxes, come on!" 1/10.

Poorest use of a celebrity: Justin Bieber in the football dance. So lame, I don't even remember what They were selling and I took notes. They tried and failed miserably to be funny. 0/10

Now on to the best. They were three that really stood out for me. So I'll save the best for last.


Best Slapstick: Melissa McCarthy in Kia. She basically tried to save the world by fails miserably. 8/10

Best Hahaha and WTF moment: Skittles. Just watch it! Romance the Rainbow! 8/10

Best twist: Bai bai bai. Christopher Walken. Just watch it. I loved it. 10/10 watch it follow the YouTube link!

Honorable Mention for Human Intrest Factor:  Honda, chasing the dream.



There ya go! I didn't consider any Movie Trailers or TV shows on this list because that's too subjective. I do say that The Handmaidens Tale looks pretty interesting

https://youtu.be/2Di1kqa6fiE

No comments:

Post a Comment