Saturday, February 4, 2017

Omg!

So I seem to have forgotten about my little blog here- never fear! I'm back and better than ever. On another note- maternity leave should really last a year. He's still not sleeping through the night. My usual outfits consist of business casual with mysterious shoulder stains; one of the benefits of being a human handkerchief. For a while there my signature scent was eau du breast milk. And for any of you bitches that say "oh you shouldn't be complaining, babies are a blessing yadda yadda- you know what babies are hard. I don't care (see title Care c?) I haven't slept through the night in forever.  I've notticed a direct corroboration in my lack of Care and my lack of sleep.

Those of you who stay at home- how the hell do you do it? The lack of adult interaction is so hard! I started having conversations with myself so I can remember adult words.  Staying at home and taking care of small children is a full time job- without vacations and sick time! And when the SO gets home from work- you still don't get a break. It's dinner time and dishes and laundry and bath time and bed time.

Tribute to motherhood complete- Beyoncé is having twins!!!!! Name guesses y'all? Gender guesses? Ooooooo celebrity name game is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment