Sunday, February 19, 2017

The great mascara search is OVER!!!!! 

Finally! It's only taken several different brands, and I have finally found something that has filled all my criteria. What is this miracle mascara? Sephora LashCraft length and volume mascara.  Ordinary wand- not anything special but look! Lengthens and separated nicely, no clumps! I was so impressed I took a picture with both eyes done. (Yes that's the bite all in one stick in cashews on my eyes) Here is the results 12+ hours later.  Magic! No smudging. No fall out. I don't look like a raccoon! I'm so impressed. I removed with eye make up remover. Came off pretty easily. Take my money!!! Thanks Sephora!! Get it here: http://m.sephora.com/lashcraft-length-volume-mascara-P408602?skuId=1794478 Are you a Sephora ViB? Why not? So many points, so many rewards!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment