Monday, February 20, 2017

Disney planning. Disney Vacation Account. 

I love Disney. I try to go at least once a year. No, it's not impossible; you just have to budget and plan! Did you know there is a Disney Vacation Account? You can have so much auto debited each week or whatever and it is in a Disney account. It will help you plan for how much you think you will need. For every $1000 you spend on a Disney vacation you can redeem 20$ in gift cards. It's great. Plus you can request you money back at any time so it's really a win win.  I've actually had an account for years. I just used it for the first time this trip and it was super easy. To pay I just used the automatic phone system and processed as a gift card. Then once my vacation was paid, I redeemed the gift cards. It took about 3-4 weeks to receive.  10/10 will definitely use again.  Get yours here  https://disneyvacationaccount.disney.go.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment