Saturday, February 4, 2017

#makefacebookfunagain

Ok is anyone happy with the state of the union right now? Like seriously? I don't actually care about your opinions- this is NOT the forum for that. Wrong blog, peeps. What I want to bitch about is every one bitching about everything. Spoiler alert- it's not helping! It's making everything worse. Facebook is the worst. Everyone is a keyboard warrior! Look people- stfu for real! What happened to the overwhelming posts of your kids doing something dumb? How am I supposed to know what you're eating every second if your fighting with randoms on the news sites? Where are the pictures of you working out?!? I cannot cope. The hatred is unreal. I need fuzzy animals!! Let this be a public service announcement. Let's make Facebook fun again. Hell at this point I'd welcome random FarmVille requests. This is an SOS. Send memes stat!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment