Wednesday, May 6, 2015

What to get the woman who has everything?

Aka- my mom is hard to buy for. Alas, fair readers, Mother's Day is almost upon us! And what, pray tell, should I bequeath the woman I owe so very much? When you give someone life, well, everything else is rather commonplace. Throw in extreme Catholisim in the mix, and you have an impenetrable wall of gift giving and eventual disappointment.  The house already rivals the Vatican in religious artifacts, so that's out. She had the black thumb of doom, so that's out. Jewelry you say? Well, she gives that back to us in a year or so, so that's out. She doesn't want clothes, church is her hobby, and I just can't even. We used to do gift cards to places to eat, but now they are on a restricted diet. What is left? What can I do? No pedis, manis, or massages. She watches no movies. We already gave her a kindle. I'm at a loss. Help! If you can possibly think of anything that may suffiece, please email me at thecarec@gmail.com 


I'm desperate!!!! At this rate it's going to be a macaroni box with a turkey hand card. 


No comments:

Post a Comment