Monday, May 18, 2015

Other people's kids- do you like?

I mean really? Do you honestly like other people's kids? I'm not talking nieces or nephews or very close friends, but your kids school friends. I'm talking random kids that show up, kids in movie theaters, kids At Olive Garden.  Honestly, sometimes I don't like my own kids, why should I like other people's? I know I am not teacher material - I don't have the patience. Too many kids make me nervous. They're like the children of the corn and are going to get me!!! Am I crazy? Is it wrong for me to not like other people's kids? Is there some fundamental woman gene I am missing? Because when I see a crying toddler at a restaurant, I don't think Awww how sad, I think- please get that kid out of here so I can eat in peace. There is something wrong with me....


No comments:

Post a Comment