Thursday, May 21, 2015

Tbt- I'm not very nice pregnant.

I'm not very nice as a pregnant person. Some of the stories are well, down right embarrassing. So, I'll share one of them here!!

Once Upon a Time, in a land country as hell (aka Orangefield, Texas) I was riding in the car with my friend Christine. She was driving and we were going to the gas station. I was about 6 months pregnant with Dade. This lady cut us off. I did what and normal irritable pregnant person would do and rolled down my window (it was a crank! Memories!) and hung my head and every thing out of the window, and yelled, "HEY! HEY!" The girl turned to look, Christine was dying in the drivers seat, pulling on the back of my maternity top. I then screamed out, "C*NT LICKER!" Complete with the obscene mouth gesture and everything. I, now vidicated, sat back down in the seat. Christine punched it and hauled it out of there. 

Moral of the story: you can't take me anywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment