Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Toddler Tuesday- stroller review!

Ok so Eric is 4. That's a tricky age, kinda big for a stroller, yet their little legs get so tired after a while. We had been using a Cosco umbrella stroller, but it was really too small. His legs just hung down and it was awkward. So to Amazon I went! I search strollers with a higher weight limit, 45-50 lbs. I don't use a stroller that often, so I didn't want to spend a fortune. He was already used to an umbrella stroller, so I wasn't too concerned about padding and whatnot- he's four. I really need it for upcoming Disney trip and random mall trips; so pretty limited stroller time. We have no sidewalks in BFE, so it's not like we actually stroll. So I found this:

Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller, Slate https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QHKAMG4/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_-y1wvb1XKVF8R


It is beyond amazing. It's a good height for pushing, not to low so the hubs is uncomfortable, yet not too high for me. (I'm 5' 2" on a good day). It has a basket underneath for purses and a kid tray.  Now, to get the child in and out you have to completely remove the tray. I loved this because it is an escape deterrent.  The parent tray cup holder is just big enough for a bottle of water. Perfect! It's rated fr 50lbs so Eric can use it for a while, and it fits him nicely; no leg overhang.  I like the sun canopy.

And look how it folds!!!! Squee, no laying it down on the dirty ground. 



And I just saw it is on sale at amazon for $59.  Perfecto! No sense in breaking the bank for something that he'll outgrow in a year.  Also, the back reclines a bit. Eric loved it, and so do I. I'll follow up and let you know how it preformed at DisneyLand when we go in July.  Now- I am reviewing this as an older toddler stroller. I would not put a baby that cannot sit up in this. Yes, it has a 5 point harness, but I feel it was designed for older children in mind- not babies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment