Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Tv reviews- Sunday/Monday

I'm behind! Gah! This weekend was so busy; moving kids around, doing a GRAND PURGE on the kids rooms- washing baby clothes, so much stuff! Plus kids birthday parties. Anyway, all this left barely anytime for tv. I finally was able to catch up a little yesterday evening. I still have a few more shows to watch- here's what I have so far. 

Sunday:

Vicious- this was the finale. There's only 6 or 7 episodes per season. If you are not watching this show then you are completely missing out. It's on PBS, there's no commercials, and two brilliant actors star. It's freaking amazing and you need to binge watch stat. 

Big Bang Theory- this episode was much better than last week's. I actually laughed! Hopefully the good keeps on coming because last weekend was dreadful. 

Blindspot- still interesting. However, I hope the writers have a plan other than- analyze tatto, solve clue, get bad guys. At this point it's cool- but I'm worried that the final bad guy will be old man Jenkins under a mask. Here's your Scooby snack, you meddling kids. 

Still left to watch on my DVR- 
How to get away with murder
Once Upon A Time 


No comments:

Post a Comment