Thursday, September 24, 2015

Tuesday & Wednesday TV Reviews

Sorry I'm late writing this. I am more efficient at adding onto my co-bloggers writing than I am starting my own! Let's see if I can remember what I watched... (Shel here- I'm the one tardy to the party. I'm also on my phone and can't quite figure out this edit thing)



Tuesday

Scream Queens - I know we recapped, but for a spoiler free review, I really liked it! It was funny in a ridiculous over the top way, but still had a few creepy parts. It felt more like Scary Movie than an actual scary movie though and if this wasn't so over the top ridiculous I don't think it would be good at all. So far I liked Scream (MTV) better, it was funny and made fun of itself too, but in a slightly more sophisticated tongue in cheek manner and not so overtly, and had some actual scary moments. (I liked it too! I thought it was great. I equally hated everyone on it and couldn't wait for them to get killed. It's ok, they're intentionally super horrible people.)

The Muppets - No theme song! I missed it the whe episode. :'( This was pretty funny. A grown up version of the Muppets. I've always liked the Muppets so its not surprising I liked this, but my kids liked it too and they have never been Muppet fans. I think it's a good show for families with older kids (or younger kids if you don't censor). 

Limitless - I almost didn't watch this. I just threw it on while I was doing other things, which I wish I could sound amazing and say cleaning or creating something, but I was probably playing Tsum Tsums. Anyways I have never seen the movie (I have no time for movies there is TV go watch!!), but I liked this show. I think it's a great background show. I also think if that drug existed (this isn't a spoiler its in the description of the show) I would be an addict.

Fresh Off the Boat - I love this show! Its set in the 90s! The mom is my role model, I want to be her when I grow up. My kids say I am already enough like her. Whatever. This is a returning series and one the kids like.

Wednesday
Maybe I should have broke these days up, but I'm not gonna!

The Middle - Returning series. This show is great. My kids LOVE this show, its very relatable. It was a funny episode, but also sweet.

The Goldberg's - If you grew up in the 80s you should watch this. It's pretty funny and nostalgic. Returning series.

Blackish - Returning Series.(haven't watched yet
 Another one I watch with the kids so I'll get to it eventually!)

Modern Family - Returning Series. This show is usually good. I like that the format seems to be switching to a more serialized version. They are not solving all the problems by the end of the episode. 

Empire - Returning (bad ass) Series. (Haven't watched it yet!)

Law & Order: SVU - I love crime procedure shows! They are the best background shows. Anyways this was an excellent episode, which most of the primere and finales are! I did miss Amaro though. :'(


Moonbeam city- Jamie watches way more tv than I do; I feel almost guilty that my contribution is so minimal. I did watch the second episode of Moonbeam City last night and I laughed out loud. I thought it was ridiculous and hilarious. Plus it's a cartoon in 80's style!  

Alright that's all I got, but tonight is a BIG TV night! It's TGIT (Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, How to Get Away with Murder), which is exciting, but I am most excited about HEROES REBORN!! Plus I still have Empire to watch! Until tomorrow...
Of these I will watch How to Get Away With Murder. I'm a slacker!!




No comments:

Post a Comment