Saturday, August 22, 2015

Wtf Day Mail

I personally perfer British publications for my news sources. They don't have any political slants and it's very refreshing. What I DO hate is every time they have an article about a woman they have to have some sort of sexist slant. So and so shows her pins (legs for us U.S. Folks) in a skirt. My least favorite is when they are pregnant. Every single article headline is, pregnant so and so does blah. Why the hell do we need a constant reminder as to the state of her womb? Can she not have a headline based on her own merits (ok yeah Kim Kardashian maybe)? Is being pregnant the best a woman can get? I mean what does being pregnant have to do with anything? These articles have nothing to do with the pregnancy so why even mention it? It seems, well degrading. Let us go back to the times of being barefoot and pregnant with no hope for education. 

No comments:

Post a Comment