Thursday, August 6, 2015

vacation series! The son's girlfriend and what to do if you like her best

So we took Stephen's girlfriend with us to California. I hadn't really interacted much with her, and soon found my self really liking her! Ok so they're both almost 20 and are in college, so I'm really hoping this works out. 
First of all, she's polite, funny, and best of all, she doesn't take any BS from my son. 

So- I asked this question- what am I going to do when she realizes she's too good for him? 

And Jamie asked- what are you going to do when he realizes you like her? You can't like your kids SOs too much 

Of course we asked this in front of them because we have no couth and really don't care that they hear us. Meanwhile- I'll just sit back, enjoy, and hope it lasts!


No comments:

Post a Comment