Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Zomg! It's gonna rain!!!

What the hell is wrong with people? Actually, I don't think it is the masses as it is the news. It seems like the media had incited this mass hysteria over rain. Seriously! I've had people email me and say, because of the hurricane.... Ummmm no. There is no hurricane. At that time it was just an unnamed depression. I understand the need for caution, however, this panic before it's even anything is going to deaden everyone's reflexes. There was no water at the store- because rain? Look peeps, it's a tropical storm now, and that just means rain. Chill the F out. Media- please be responsible in your reporting. Inciting a mass hysteria over rain? Really? There is no need for a 24 hour watch for rain. I can't even. 


No comments:

Post a Comment