Monday, September 11, 2017

Kids are assholes. 

There, I said it. Kids are assholes. It just gets worse, they don't sleep as babies, terrible twos, homework fights, puberty, teenage angst, and then the years you spend being a complete moron while they know everything. Kids are assholes. With every eyeroll and buuutttt moooooom, I think "asshole kids". It's become my mantra. Lately, Devil Baby, had been shhhhhhhing me every time I tell him something he doesn't want to do. I guess he thinks it's going to work. Maybe I'll try it out and see. The hubs wants me to make him a sammich? Shhhhhhhhh ha!! Now I love the little assholes, all four of them. They're a lot of fun, when they're not plotting against me or locking themselves in their rooms for whatever reason. Oh the angst!

https://youtu.be/_WvZUEATYa8


No comments:

Post a Comment