Monday, April 17, 2017

Scary Story!!

True story!

My car was parked outside because I had to unload groceries. After we were done I just left it out there thinking I'd pull it in to the garage later.  That night I pull it in (incidentally spent about 5 minutes trying to back it in to the garage and giving up in frustration - thanks complete inability to reverse even with back up cameras) and as I was easing into the garage what do you think I see? One of those big ass flying cockroaches scurrying up my windshield. What can I do?!? I'm stuck now- if I open the car door it's going to attack. I just know it is going to swoop down and get in my hair. Nope. I'm not getting out of the car. I live here now.  

I look around for my phone- Drat!? It is in the house. I'm trapped forever. I can't even call the hubs to rescue me. I know he is just waiting for me.  Ah ha! Car Bluetooth is connected! So I call the hubs. Come rescue me! So he comes to the garage and checks the perimeter. Safe! 

I still jump out of the car and run inside. I'm not taking any chances. 


No comments:

Post a Comment