Monday, April 17, 2017

Easter madness

Ah Easter, the sweet sweet candy goodness. My word was it delicious. We had a glorious time being with family and once again eating. This year I tried something new and made a Neiman Marcus Butter Cake. May I say, freaking amazing? It's like a chess pie in a cake. It was also pretty easy. https://www.google.com/amp/www.food.com/amp/recipe/neiman-marcus-butter-cake-42069

It's very very rich so one piece will do you. 

Daddy was victorious this year for the adult egg hunt. Did I mention he cheats? That old man likes to hit your basket so the eggs fall out and then he picks them up. It's pretty hilarious. 

I think Adult egg hunt is the greatest. After the kids hunt they hide the eggs and watch all of us old people run around. It's pretty competitive- and fun! Makes you feel like a kid again. 

Happy Easter to you and yours!


Eric running for some eggs- he dressed himself so nice for the occasion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment