Friday, November 20, 2015

Being thankful

So it's November and everyone is listing everyday what they are thankful for. Man, that's a hard one. I, of course, am thankful for all kinds of material things and that makes me kinda an asshole. I mean day 20: thank you, Tarte Cosmetics for making me look fabulous! Does not have the same ring as day 20: today I am so very thankful for all my friends and family. 

Maybe I'm not very touchy feely. Maybe I am a huge ass hole. Maybe I really just like cosmetics? Either way, I'm thankful. I guess the real truth is I'm thankful for my parents. They instilled in me my work ethic, and of course blessed me my genes of fabulousness. So there- not too shallow right? So thanks mom and dad- you'll never read this but know you're appreciated for everything you gifted me, lessons, genetic, and otherwise. Without you, I'd literally be nothing. Ha! And kids, you are so welcome. Especially, you Stephen, you're welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment