Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Oh Keurig, why has thou betrayed me?

Man, I love my Keurig. The inventor of this genius idea needs several awards- STAT.  What? I can have a fresh cup of coffee without brewing a whole pot- I'm in. I drink coffee slowly, so by the time I get around to having a second cup it always tastes burnt.  I have an Elite brewing system- you know the one with a water reservoir.  I freaking love it. Today, I was low in the tank. I usually just add a bit more filtered water to it, but for some reason I decided to pull it out. Lo! For there was MOLD growing in the bottom. Green floaty mold!  Gross gross gross. Now, this is no fault of Keurig, if flat out says to clean it so often. I'm just lazy. Not very good when you live in an 80% humidity with and overall temperature of hot as hell. So I took it apart and cleaned it. It's currently soaking now. Poor Keurig. I'm sorry, I'll do much better, I promise! So, needless to say, I've had a cup o'mold every morning. Probably why my allergies are so bad. 


No comments:

Post a Comment